Hospital CEOs pull Peter into their inner circle of trusted advisers. As a CPA, Peter brings his financial know-how coupled with a broad strategic understanding of healthcare in order to reach sustainable agreements that benefit the entire community long-term. As the ultimate compliment, Peter’s Consilium Group is often asked to stay around to negotiate and then administrate plans for better healthcare delivery.
What you'll learn:
- Why Peter likes partnering with healthcare leaders over pure CPA’ing .
- How Consilium creates long-term relations with their clients.
- The challenges to successful physician compensation plans.
- Consilium’s approach leads to better population health through:
- Engaged and respected physicians.
- Trust between hospital leadership and the medical staff.
- Reduced cost of physician turnover.
- Why Peter’s three rules to negotiating physician compensation plans work:
- Be consistent and dependable.
- Incentivize the right outcomes.
- Collaborate and be transparent.